Welcome

Thank you for the thousands of emails in support of the original translations of Japanese Twitter accounts of the March 11th quake on my Facebook note, "Japan Quake as Seen from Twitter". Now, together with ten classmates and friends in the University of Cambridge, I have launched this blog to continue translating the voices of the Japanese people on their road to recovery.
- Jun Shiomitsu -

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Your Smile Keeps Me Going

A man to his loved one

I've begun to keep the lights off outside the shop at nights. At home too, I'm trying to save as much electricity as I can, wherever I can. But remember, we must keep our spirits burning bright. All I need, is your smile. It keeps me going.


http://twitter.com/hidewho/status/48487201180360705
昨日から店のスポットライト消しました。自宅はあちこちで節電実施。ただし、気持ちは燃焼させないと。君の笑顔があればこそ。頑張るぞ。

No comments:

Post a Comment