Welcome

Thank you for the thousands of emails in support of the original translations of Japanese Twitter accounts of the March 11th quake on my Facebook note, "Japan Quake as Seen from Twitter". Now, together with ten classmates and friends in the University of Cambridge, I have launched this blog to continue translating the voices of the Japanese people on their road to recovery.
- Jun Shiomitsu -

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Japanese Spirit in Cambridge

I'm proud that all my fellow Japanese MBA classmates declined to request the MBA office for any special consideration, and is resolute to face the final exams today like everybody else. I'm privileged to be counted among you. So here we go, let's go show'em all some Japanese resilience in Cambridge too! Go Japan!


(by Jun Shiomitsu)

No comments:

Post a Comment