Welcome

Thank you for the thousands of emails in support of the original translations of Japanese Twitter accounts of the March 11th quake on my Facebook note, "Japan Quake as Seen from Twitter". Now, together with ten classmates and friends in the University of Cambridge, I have launched this blog to continue translating the voices of the Japanese people on their road to recovery.
- Jun Shiomitsu -

Friday, April 8, 2011

Parts of Sendai Still Dark ...

 When is the power going to come back on again??  They said sometime today but which part exactly of Sendai is that?  My place is still pitch black.  I’m not in a mental state to go to work tomorrow, but here is my company calling my mobile …

(Original Japanese Text)
電気いつ復旧するんだよー。今日中にとかってどこの仙台の話?うち真っ暗だけど(-_-;)明日仕事行く精神状態じゃないのに会社から電話‥。

No comments:

Post a Comment